Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Bennett vs. Grace

  1. #11
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, then I suppose I will get Grace! I must say, I like her wrinkled face.

    I'll be getting Jip for my Samantha, so he'll be joining my little menagerie too!

    I'm a huge fan of the big guard breeds (we have a Rottie) and I wish they'd make a BIG dog for an AGT or something! Like a Rottie or Mastiff. Mine weighs more than me, but he thinks he's just a little lap dog, LOL. Isn't it funny- the little terriers always think they're HUGE and the big dogs always want to be lap dogs!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered Grace for my next door neighbor who has Kit. I am happy that everyone seems to like her. I can't wait to see what she looks like in person.

    I also ordered Jip for our Samantha. We didn't get her yet, but I hope Jip will be cute, too.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I plan on getting all the AG animals, lol.

    Coconut, Licorice, Grace, Bennett, Jip, Posie, Sombrita, Missy and Kitten, Penny, Steps High, Sparks Flying, the Palomino....I want them all!

    So far all I have is Marisol's cat and I think he's adorable. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm debating between Grace and Coconut for my March purchases with THE CODE. I know I want Kit to have Grace for her birthday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •